The new Mini-Maton EM6 is a fresh look at the very successful EML6.
Everything that was great about the EML6 is to be found on the EM. Solid Qld Maple back and sides have replaced the old laminated Qld Maple. This brings a fuller, richer tone which will improve even further over time as the wood learns to vibrate to its full potential.
Add to this the new Double X Bracing now found across the entire Mini range as well as Maton’s “Original” AP5 pickup system and you have a real winning combination. Greater tone, improved structural integrity and a perfectly matched pickup system.
- Body Shape: Mini
- Face: "A" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Queensland Maple
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ovangkol
- Number of Frets: 19
- Scale Length: 57.78cm (22.7")
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Pickup: AP5 Original
- Includes Genuine Mini Maton Hard Case
- Australian Made
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.