“Modded Out” Analog Bass Line Synthesizer with VCO, MIDI-Controllable VCF and Sub-Harmonics Oscillator
Sometime after the release of the original TB-303, creative users realized that there was more to squeeze out of an already amazing bass machine, to produce sounds that were unique to themselves. As word started spreading about third-party mods adding more functions and many more ways to shape sounds, synth-heads around the world wanted to get their hands on a modded TB-303. Now it’s a lot easier to get that awesome “modded-out” sound with the Behringer TD-3-MO-SR, an ultra-affordable and faithful homage to the iconic synthesizer that’s capable of creating some fiery basslines and much more.
With its pure analog signal path, 16-step sequencer and authentic VCO, VCF and VCA filters, the TD-3-MO-SR is sure to become one of your favorite synthesizers.
- “Modded Out” Bass Line synthesizer featuring the most legendary modifications
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave-shaping circuitry
- Amazing 4-pole low-pass resonant filter with cut-off, resonance, envelope, decay and accent controls
- Easy-to-use 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns
- Filter frequency fully controllable via MIDI C/C
- Earth-shattering sub-harmonics oscillator with switchable output level
- Authentic analog slide circuitry with external slide control
- Slide Time control allows for variable slide time (up to 6 times longer)
- Sweep Speed switch features 3 accent speed modes (slow, norm, fast)
- Accent Sweep switch features 3 sweep combinations with high resonance mode
- Filter FM control modulates frequency of the filter from the audio output of the VCA
- Muffler circuitry features post VCA distortion with full bass response
- Dedicated Accent push button to manually activate the accent
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.