One Head-Spinning Sequel to Rule Them All
All great blockbusters deserve a sequel - First Blood II, Rocky II, Karate Kid II, Back to the Future II… You get the picture! Sometimes the sequel outshines the original, taking it from good to great, and sometimes it should have just stayed in the idea drawer. Well, this is one very hot sequel that takes it from great to gorgeous and definitely deserves to get out there to sprinkle its head-spinning magic upon guitars - and keys - everywhere!
- Faithful recreation of the chorus circuitry from the legendary Juno-60* Synthesizer
- Upgraded V2 circuit design for improved performance and true-stereo output
- Authentic 2-button interface for intuitive and fast change of modulation preset
- All-analog BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) circuitry
- Mono/stereo switch for ultimate chorus experience
- Buffered outputs for easy setup with keyboards and synths
- Internal DIP switches to select 4 different LFO rate combinations (Default 0.5Hz + 0.833Hz)
- Internal switch for optional input gain, perfect for guitar and keyboards
- True Bypass retains signal integrity
- Built-like-a-tank metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply (not included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.