8 In/8 Out ADAT Audio Interface with MIDAS Mic Preamplifiers
When it comes to affordable studio solutions, the Behringer ADA8200 microphone preamplifier and A/D converter has the right tools for the job.
Based on the best-selling ADA8000, the ADA8200 combines the best of its predecessor while offering significant upgrades under the hood.
Among the upgrades on the Behringer Ultragain Digital ADA8200 are eight MIDAS-designed mic preamps feeding into Cirrus Logic converters, keeping your sound clean and clear through the entire signal path.
- 8-channel A/D and D/A interface for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- Cirrus Logic* 24-bit converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Processes 48 and 44.1 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronization via word clock or ADAT* input
- Optical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibility
- All mic/line inputs routed to the ADAT output
- ADAT input routed to all Line outputs
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility
- Can be used as a master clock, or sync'd to ADAT or Word Clock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.